Black Bear Hunting Details: 2019 Black Bear Hunting & Fishing Package (Bow, Shot Gun, Muzzle Loader or Rifle Hunts)
What could be better than hunting and fishing all in the same trip and all at the same price? This package is truly a sportsman's dream. Bear hunting at Camp Missinabie includes the use of a boat and motor for every 2-3 hunters in the party. We transport you to and from bait location by boat, ATV or truck.
Includes accommodations; personal guides to baited area; baited area assigned based on physical needs or weapon selection; over 300 square kilometers of bear country on the edge of the Chapleau Game Preserve; all hunts are fair chase hunts; assistance with retrieval of downed animal; freezer service; and clean, screened accommodations for process. Skinning of the bear with the hunters help; if you choose not to help skin or help in anyway there will be a charge of $150.
Bear hunt - $1800 U.S. funds per person. 4 hunters or more $100 discount per hunter
**Mix of Hunters & Fisherman in Group Deal: If you have less than 4 bear hunters in your group you can include fishing-only members to make your group a total of 4 or more you don't have to pay the extra $100 per hunter. Fishing only members of your party pay the rates of the fishing package they choose. If you have any questions please contact me.
Cheques for reservation deposit only. Final payment is due on arrival with cash or travelers cheques only. Bear hunt deposit is $500 per person. Deposits are non refundable but may be forwarded to another date the next year.
· The season starts August 15
· Stay Saturday to Saturday. Hunt Sunday to Friday, depart Saturday
· Check in is after 2 pm, check out is before 9 am.
Included in the Bear Hunt:
· Full housekeeping cabin for your group
· Two Active baits per hunter
· Freezer space
· Boat and motor per 2-3 hunters for morning fishing before evening hunt
· Tree Stands
· Small game included in any fishing or hunting package. Grouse, fox or rabbit. You can bring your atv.
Not Included in the Bear Hunt:
· Export Fee-$35
· Gratuities · Meals · Bear Hunt License & Outdoor Card ($235.96 + $9.68) (Buy On-line)
· Sport Fishing Licence ($52.41) (Buy On-line)
· Conservation Fishing Licence ($29.97) (Buy On-line)
Please Note: Fishing and hunting licence's would have to be picked up on your way through Wawa, Sudbury or Chapleau. You can also purchase on-line.
Wawa - Young's General Store (Sell everthing)
111 Mission Road
Wawa, ON, Canada
Phone: (705) 856-2626
Sudbury - Ramakko's Adventure Store (Everything but non-resident hunting licenses)
125 Loach's Road
Sudbury, ON, Canada
Phone: (705) 522-8889
Sudbury - Service Ontario (Government - Non-resident hunting licenses sold here)
199 Larch St, Suite 300
Toll Free: 1-800-267-8097
Chapleau - Pit's Place Bait & Tackle (Non-resident hunting licenses sold here)
Chapleau, ON, Canada
Phone: (705) 864-0541
What To Bring:
· Warm Clothes (Never know what the temperature will be)
· Solid Hunter Orange hat and vest (camo orange is not acceptable in Ontario)
· Previous hunting license - Canadian or American
· Weapon of choice, gun, bow or crossbow
· Hard guncase or bowcase (legal requirement) · Scentlock suit/Scent Killer
· Bug jacket and repellent - 10% DEET or better
· Rain Gear
· Extra Footware/Gloves
· Flash lights (Batteries)
· Coolers & Freezer Bags for meat
· Hunting knife/sharpener
· Fishing rod and tackle
· Food & Drink for housekeeping
· Drinking Water
· Suntan Lotion (15 SPF or better)
Canadian Firearms Declaration Form:
You will be required to fill out a temporary gun permit to bring firearms into Canada (Firearm Declaration Form). The fee is $25 payable at the border crossing.
Non-Resident Firearm Declaration Forms are available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 1-800-731-4000 (Canada and U.S.) or 1-506-624-5380 (other countries) and from all Customs offices across Canada. Visit the RCMP web site for more information
Please Note: Do not sign your declaration form until the customs agent asks you to.