Our Moose tags are booked for 2020. We will not be taking Moose hunt reservations for 2021 until after the 2020 hunt.
Housekeeping Moose Hunt & Fishing Package
Each year we receive two cow tags for rifle and four bull tags for archery in WMU 32.
This package includes accommodations, freezer space, and boat & motor. All hunts are fair chase hunts. Please call for additional information.
Hunting Rates: Unguided
Archery Moose Hunt: - $2600 for one Bull Moose archery tag ($650 each person based on a group of four) each extra guy over four is $300. If your group has less than four people it is still $2600.
Rifle Moose Hunt: Cabin, 1 bull moose rifle tag hunt, 6 people $675 per person. If less than 6 people in group, full price for 6 people still applies ($4050). It's $300 for each additional hunter over 6
· Guided hunts available
· Provincial licenses & taxes extra
Cheques for reservation deposit only. Final payment is due on arrival with cash or travelers checks only. Deposit for Moose hunt is 25% of package price per person. Deposits are non refundable but may be forwarded to another date the next year
Moose Hunting Dates:
· Non-resident Archery season begins Mid September
· Non-resident Rifle season begins Mid October
· Check in is after 2 pm
· Lakeside cabin for 8 nights 9 days, fully equipped for housekeeping
· Freezer space
· Boat & motor as per package
· Non-residence Moose hunting license $426.98
· Export Fee-$35
· Food & Drink (Housekeeping Accommodations)
· Ground Transportation
· Moose Hunt License & Outdoor Card (Buy On-line)
· Sport Fishing Licence ($52.41) (Buy On-line)
· Conservation Fishing Licence ($29.97) (Buy On-line)
Please Note: Fishing and hunting licence's would have to be picked up on your way through Wawa, Sudbury or Chapleau.
Wawa - Young's General Store (Sell everthing)
111 Mission Road
Wawa, ON, Canada
Phone: (705) 856-2626
Sudbury - Ramakko's Adventure Store (Everything but non-resident hunting licenses)
125 Loach's Road
Sudbury, ON, Canada
Phone: (705) 522-8889
Sudbury - Service Ontario (Government - Non-resident hunting licenses sold here)
199 Larch St, Suite 300
Toll Free: 1-800-267-8097
Chapleau - Pit's Place Bait & Tackle (Non-resident hunting licenses sold here)
Chapleau, ON, Canada
Phone: (705) 864-0541
What To Bring:
· Warm Clothes (Never know what the temperature will be)
· Hunter Orange hat and vest (camo orange is not acceptable in Ontario)
· Previous hunting license CN or US
· Weapons of choice, gun or bow
· Hard guncase or bowcase (legal requirement)
· Bug jacket and repellent
· Rain Gear
· Extra Footware/Gloves
· Flash lights (Batteries)
· Coolers & Freezer Bags for meat
· Hunting knife/sharpener
· Fishing rod and tackle
· Food & Drink (non meal plan)
· Drinking Water
· Suntan Lotion
Moose Hunting Notes:
· Bow hunters must use a bow with a 50-lbs. pull or better. 60-lbs. pull or better is recommended.
· Bow hunters should be 20 yards or closer when taking a shot.
· Hunter orange must be worn at all times while hunting or transporting to-and-from the WMU.
· Hunters need to bring their old hunting license and proper personal identification.
Ontario Hunting Regulations:
Visit the MNR website at www.ontario.ca for hunting regulations.
Should you have any general questions pertaining to the hunting regulations summary please contact the Natural Resource Information Centre at 1-800-667-1940 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Canadian Firearms Declaration Form:
You will be required to fill out a temporary gun permit to bring firearms into Canada (Firearm Declaration Form). The fee is $25 payable at the border crossing.
Non-Resident Firearm Declaration Forms are available by emailing email@example.com, or by calling 1-800-731-4000 (Canada and U.S.) or 1-506-624-5380 (other countries) and from all Customs offices across Canada. Visit the RCMP web site for more information
Please Note: Do not sign your declaration form until the customs agent asks you to.